London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are partnered with an award-winning provider of Portfolio Management solutions. Our client is looking hire a Technical Operations Engineer to join their North American team based out of New York.
The role will involve providing a high level of supporting and maintenance to the users across North America.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge business in the Financial Technology sector. The role will involve working with complex technical concepts and issues. If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge and enhance your existing skill set, then this would be an ideal role for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- 3+ years experience supporting mission critical production software
- Familiar and competent working within Linux environments
- You should have technical skills including: Python, Bash, SQL
- You should have experience working with tools such as: Bitbucket/GIT & Jira
- Academic background in Computer Science, Finance or a quantitative field preferred