Paris, United Kingdom
Excellent career opportunity to join a leading provider of financial trading risk and surveillance solutions in a Technical Implementation Lead capacity who offer a great compensation package and even better career development. If you are looking for an exciting role that provide exposure to various buy and sell side organisations apply straight away.
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the consulting team, implementing their entire suite of tools into their Tier 1 investment banking clients by gathering requirement, mapping data feeds and configuring (java, linux, tsql, plsql) the system to the clients needs. You will work in their Paris office liaising with London and other European offices
- Excellent server skills - PLSQL / TSQL
- In order to configure the system you will need strong JAVA coding skills
- An understanding of operating systems – Linux / Unix scripting experience, with any experience around TCP/IP etc
- In assisting clients with ETL and Data verification
- Working use of application servers – Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS
- Client facing experience, gathering requirement, translating technical specification and functional specifications
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a leading solutions provider this is the perfect time to do so, if you have the expertise that are required. They will offer an exceptional salary package and further career development.
Contact Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com 02035877007