London , United Kingdom
Technical Implementation Lead
We are working with an Innovative based in London. They are searching for a technical Implementation lead to join the business.
The chosen candidate will possess expert domain knowledge and be accountable for project technical implementations. You will deal with clients' senior executives, working alongside the client to demonstrate your ability to deliver working solutions.
The role will involve managing the implementation team charged with delivering the solution to the client.
Skills and experience
- Highly experienced in the full software development lifecycle and the implementation of software solutions into client architectures
- Ability to analyse test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in Agile delivery and feel comfortable tailoring it to client’s situation
- Knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques including but not limited to:
- APIs and software development models
- AWS cloud technologies beneficial
- Strong expertise in data integration techniques to multiple data sources and in Security frameworks for Cloud based implementation
- Experience testing APIs using automation tools would be a plus
- Relevant university degree - IT / Computer Science with business management or similar
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent name in the fintech space, the client offers excellent package and career progression opportunities. If you would like to hear more about the role please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.