london, United Kingdom
Technical Implementation Consultant – LONDON – Payments JAVA Agile Software Banking Finance
A leading Payments consultancy is looking for you to join their successful team. With an excellent start-up feel & culture but the backing of an FTSE 100 company, you will find yourself at home really quickly under the tutelage of some of the brightest minds in technology.
Working as a Technical Implementation Consult in central London your responsibilities will include
- Implementation of software on client site
- Liaising with the Business Analysis, Project Management and Development teams
- Upgrading of products
- Training of end users
Essential experience required:
- Ability to read, amend and test in JAVA (Development level not needed)
- Strong client facing skills
- Software Implementation on multi projects
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Background in Financial services – Payments preferred
- Agile working methodologies
Optional experience in:
- WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or similar
- Understanding of Data – SQL, XML etc
- Application Support
The role is a permanent position and has come about due to rapid growth and the excellence of the sales team. The total headcount for the team is 5 or 6 immediately with additional hires expected in Q2 so please feel free to suggest a friend when applying.
I welcome your application and look forward to reviewing your CV.
I am reachable via email Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com or phone 02035877007 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barry-ansell-a8964761/