London, United Kingdom
Our client an excellent Financial Services technology company are searching for a Technical consultant to join their growing team in the city. The client need a candidate with an in-depth understand of Numerix platform and Valuations CVA/XVA.
The firm is looking to drive forward it’s financial technology offering, serving clients with data reporting services, treasury systems and financial analytics to provide valuations on complex instruments.
This is a wide-ranging role that offers significant opportunity to develop skills and experience across several systems although a major focus is Numerix.
This is a senior role so the individual will become involved in the team’s projects, learn requirements of client and capabilities of systems through problem-solving client queries.
- Degree in finance/technology/engineering/IT or science.
- Deep understanding of valuations; CVA/DVA XVA.
- Able to problem-solve queries and find solutions to client needs.
- Experience of treasury and/or derivative systems would be useful.
- Working knowledge of loan and derivatives booking and valuation (Credit, FX, Interest Rate and Inflation)
- Experience of Numerix is mandatory.
- Ability to maintain high performance under pressure in a fast paced and agile working environment.
This is a fantastic role for a leading technologist with excellent team management skills. The client offer excellent package Please contact Ryan Waters firstname.lastname@example.org on 0203 5877007.