London, United Kingdom
Technical Consultant – £80,000 - £110,000 – City of London
A leading provider of front office portfolio management and order management applications for asset management and Hedge fund businesses is looking for an experienced Technical Solutions consultant to join their growing team in London.
This is a brilliant chance to join a rapidly growing business with an innovative product suite based on the very latest technology. You will work alongside other motivated and high-calibre consultants to analyse and implement the solutions at asset management and other buy side businesses in the City.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse client business processes and work flows and write specification documents for the configuration of the applications
- Act as a consultant on product integration strategy with customer's internal applications and 3rd party applications and technologies
- Create custom reports using query writing skills
- Using SQL and other technical skills (Unix, XML) to interface the solutions with other 3rd party systems
- Deliver high quality documentation of recommended solutions and architecture diagrams to clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide end user training and support
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years consulting experience desired
- 4-5 years overall experience in one or more of the following areas: financial technology consulting, support or sales engineering, cloud-based deployments, HA/DR deployment options, and integration technologies.
- Multi Asset class knowledge
- Working knowledge of asset management middle and back office workflow and operations highly desired
- Strong IT/technical skills (MS Windows, Unix, Linux, MS SQL, MS IIS, integration tools, reporting tools, scheduling, networks and databases).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an application suite that is widely considered to be one of the most innovative and flexible currently available for the front office. You will be supported in developing your asset class knowledge and technical skills and given opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the organisation.
If this role is of interest to you please email me your CV email@example.com or call me on 0203 587 70007 for more information.