London, United Kingdom
We are working with a globally recognised financial services organisation with an excellent reputation in the space. Due to their continuing growth they urgently require a Business Analyst / Consultant with knowledge of Reconciliations and Regulations to work in a hybrid role also including Implementation, Client Consulting and Business Analysis. This is a permanent role based in London City.
The role will include:
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications and communicating between business & development
- Producing & communicating client requirements (via specification production) to technical configuration teams
- Deliver the customised solutions to internal clients – engaging across business & technical teams to drive solution
- Implementation of the configured solutions
- Client consulting work to drive delivery
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications
- Technical / development work – the role does not require hands-on development but will need an in-depth understanding of technology
- Implementation experience
- Client facing background
- Strong SQL skills
- An understanding of Regulations
- Knowledge of reconciliations, post trade & post trade services would be beneficial
Our client offers huge exposure to a global leading financial services firm in addition to great scope for career progress & development. This is a great opportunity please get in contact with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.