New York,, United States
Technical Client Services Manager – Fintech Trading Systems
Harrington Starr have partnered with a global Fintech / Trading Systems provider in a search for a Technical Client Services Manager in New York City to support their US-based buy and sell-side clients. This is an excellent role for an ambitious mid-level candidate with strong service desk (JIRA), networking / trading infrastructure (financial connectivity), and client-facing experience.
- Client-facing experience
- Financial services client experience preferred (i.e. banks, hedge funds, software vendors)
- Experience with FIX protocols, FTP, SFTP
- Previous experience with FX products strongly preferred
- TCP/IP networking experience
- JIRA, SVN experience
- Windows and Linux environments
- Security and/or monitoring experience preferred
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.