London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst – Payments Solutions
To analyse, document and propose solutions for large and complex payment solutions, performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies. Undertake the preparation of functional & technical specifications and to assist in the preparation and documentation of testing requirements showing that the solution meets the defined requirements.
To work alongside the development teams to provide iterative analysis of the detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and the development teams.
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional & technical specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the solution development teams
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Provide the link between the client, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Work with the client’s stakeholders and internal Product Management to prioritise requirements
- Help design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Analyse and solve problems with integrated technology system software; determines and communicates need for technical analysis
- Support the client during post implementation period and the smooth transition to Business as Usual Support team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
- Demonstrated experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems within the payments environment
- Working knowledge of the payment industry
- Working knowledge of SWIFT, ISO 20022, low-value and high-value such as SEPA, Target 2, Mexico SPEI, SWIFT, CHIPS, BACS etc (preferably in-depth knowledge of implementing solutions that process these types of payments)
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and clients
- Have excellent attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work with this already established company, as a Business Analyst where your vibrant, passionate side will need to come to the fore as you will be working alongside clients.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007