London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst
We are searching for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Credit Derivatives. You will be given the opportunity to utilise your knowledge and help the firm progress in their Credit Derivatives product both internally and externally.
You will be required to write and review business requirements across the business including development and testing teams translating technical and functional requirements. Ideally you will come from a technical/systems analyst position.
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Manage IT stakeholders ensure the high level design process ensuring which system is used and how
- Key representative for Rates Change both internally and externally
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered to a high standard
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science
- Significant knowledge of Credit Derivatives within a change or business change environment
- Good knowledge of Regulations Including Mifid 2 Emir, Mifir Etc
- Strong knowledge of FPML, XML and VBA is required
- UML – User case modelling
- High level system design
This is a fantastic role and opportunity to join a leading name in the Financial Services industry, if you have the desired experience and keen to progress to the next stage in your career then please contact Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.