London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst
I am working with an excellent Online Banking company who are recognised for their innovative and award winning technology. The company are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join the team in London if you a B2C or online payments background within a BA function I would love to hear from you.
My client have a very entrepreneurial environment and flat structure with a lot of scope to lead projects, learn and grow your skill-set.
The candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements from various stakeholders in the company (Marketing, Operation, Product teams) and translate those requirements into detailed technical specifications. You will also work very closely with the in-house development teams.
The candidate will influence teams in relation to design and time lines, you will need to establish close relationships with the different teams in the company to ensure successful releases.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in pre-paid card, payment systems or online banking
- Have a very good understanding of web, mobile app technology
- Strong technical skills including SQL is required
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific functional or technical Specifications
This is a fantastic role for a technical business analyst to join an innovative and growing company in the online banking space. You will get the chance to work with the latest technology in a varied role. Please get in contact with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.