London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst
We are working with a prestigious name in the Financial Services space who are searching for a Business Analyst who has an in-depth experience of Risk including Market and Credit Risk. The client requires strong asset class experience including Credit, Swaps and Derivatives/Rates.
This client has a strong pipeline of exciting large-scale projects and have gone through a large period of growth and are looking to add a strong technical business analyst to the team. They have an excellent company culture and provide their employees with excellent benefits package and a career progression. They require the business analyst to have worked on system change projects and ideally a Market/Credit risk background.
- Knowledge of capital markets and financial risk management (market and/or credit risk)
- Knowledge of central clearing and risk related regulatory reporting
- Listed and OTC Derivative pricing and risk
- Structured business analysis skills, including writing business requirements and functional specifications documents.
- Experience with Scrum and the use of jira.
- Experience working with cross-functional technology teams to deliver projects using agile methodologies.
- Some experience of databases, particularly Oracle SQL (or PL/SQL).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, if you are a business analyst with the above expertise then I would love to hear from you.
This excellent role please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 02035877007 email@example.com.