London, United Kingdom
Technical Architect – Consultancy
£120,000 + bonus + benefits
An experienced Technical Architect is urgently needed to join a hugely successful consultancy firm.
You will work within the with Technical Leads and Developers to support products and drive high standards with software and solutions.
- Be a senior member of a cross functional team with a broad range of skills
- Be passionate about quality, have a strong development background and incredible attention to detail, but with a balanced pragmatism that understands every decision is a weighing of trade-offs and compromises.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Lead on Component based Architecture principles and ensure solutions and capabilities are maximized for reuse
You should have:
- Proven experience of successful software development in both agile and structured project environments
- Experience of working across multiple delivery organisations practising distributed development in a global environment
- The ability to demonstrate through examples, effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent written & spoken English & interpersonal communication
- Demonstrable technical competence developing solution designs in Java including spring and spring boot
- Demonstrable experience of design patterns and SOLID
- Demonstrable experience of securing APIs e.g. Mutual TLS, OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect flows
- Demonstrable experience using GIT Source Control tools
- Solid experience working with unit testing frameworks, and experience of integration testing and continuous integration. We use AWS’ CodeBuild and CodeDeploy
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps processes and tools
- Knowledge and experience of building SOA architectures (especially Microservices)
- Knowledge and experience designing global solutions for multi-cloud (AWS, Alibaba)
- Experience of other development languages such as C# and NodeJS and familiarity with serverless architectures is a bonus
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Process Improvements across Architecture
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full details