London, United Kingdom
Technical Account Manager – FIX connectivity
Trading Systems, Fixed Income, Order Life cycle, Connectivity, FIX, Financial Services, Fixed Income, Technical Account Manager
My client is a global leading provider of FIX connectivity trading software who are looking for a Technical Account Manager who will be responsible for managing their client technical requests whether is be connectivity issue or FIX work flow errors. You will have complete ownership of Tier 1 clients within the Buyside.
To help drive this growth they urgently require a motivated Technical Account Manager who is client focused and strong technically and is looking for a significant step us in their career in financial services IT.
This is hugely exciting role with a company that are going to give you a massive amount of exposure to some of the most exciting technologies in the investment banking, asset management and exchange / exchange connectivity space.
The role will include;
- System Management
- Managing the core trading platform ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Developing and maintaining the trade analytics system ensuring it meets the needs of the trading desk
- Help support client issues as the main escalation point
- Good technical understanding, Basic JAVA, SQL, Unix, XML
- On-boarding of new customers
- Working with client technology teams to implement our software and FIX connections for end-users;
- Partaking in co-ordination and tracking of third party OMS FIX connections to ensure timely go live for customers;
- Run-the-Business Activities
- Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
- Notifying Compliance in a timely manner of regulatory issues.
- Escalating problems to core development group.
This is a massive opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to take an exciting and rewarding career step with one of the most progressive software firms in the financial services technology industry. They grow internally, promoting & upskilling people into more senior positions. You will be given extensive training and the chance to progress your career.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Technical Account Manager, Trading Systems, Fixed Income, Credit, Connectivity, FIX, Business Analyst, Financial Services, Fixed Income, Business Analysis, BA