London, United Kingdom
Technical Account Manager (Derivatives)
Technical Account Manager – Derivatives, Structured Products, futures, options, ETD, OTC, on-boarding, integration, SQL, FIX
A leading provider of Trade / Market Surveillance software within the derivatives space for investment banking, brokerage and Exchange clients is looking to recruit a Technical Account Manager to join their growing team in London. My client is one of the top providers of this type of derivatives technology and includes some of the biggest names in investment banking & brokerage as their clients.
They are looking for a candidate from a technical background with knowledge of ETD derivatives (Options and Structured Products will be considered), who has worked in a client facing environment.
As the Technical Account Manager (Derivatives, futures, Structured Products, options, ETD, OTC, on-boarding, integration, SQL, FIX), your responsibilities will include:
- Act as central point of contact for client on-boarding / integrations projects
- Support the pre-sales process using your business and technical expertise
- Project planning
- Attend client meetings /conference calls to discuss issues, on-boarding, product usage etc
- Identify and communicate up-sell opportunities
- Perform technical integration of the products
To be considered for the role of Technical Account Manager (Derivatives, futures, options, ETD, OTC, on-boarding, integration, SQL, FIX), you must have the following skills and experience:
- ETD derivatives product knowledge – futures, Structured Products and options. OTC may be considered if the technical skills are good enough
- A development background – Computer Science Degree or Technical Degree
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience in an Account Management / Trade Desk Support / Application Support role
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business that has a truly impressive list of some of the industry’s most recognisable brands. You will work with developers and the sales team internally and deal with senior client manager to deliver world class projects.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Technical Account Manager, Derivatives, futures, options, ETD, OTC, on-boarding, integration, SQL, FIX,