London, United Kingdom
My Client is a leading provider of trading systems to the investment banking sector is looking to hire a Technical Account Manager to the run client on-boarding and client connectivity set up projects. My client is known globally and well respected and is constantly growing its business, they wish to continue its reputation for providing world class trading systems.
As the TAM you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients, liaising with support, sales other internal teams to provide first class service
- The ability to Communicate technical requirements
- Working with the support team to keep client fully updated and acting as the single point of contact for its tier 1 clients
- Providing functional support, attending face to face customer meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and deliver excellence in every aspect
I am looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge or background of trading systems
- Technical experience of LINUX, UNIX, Python or FIX connectivity is an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems, networks good knowledge of FIX 5.0, preferably scripting knowledge, SQL UNIX and Networking
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives trading an advantage but not essential
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with major investment banking clients. You will build strong relationships and be the key component in the successful on-boarding of new clients. My client offers a superb career opportunity and will be looking for your input on how to improve the on-boarding and support process based on your interaction with clients.
I require your CV to as a matter of urgency firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me for details 0203 587 7007