London, United Kingdom
Technical Account Manager
My client is a global leading Brokerage firm who are looking for a Technical Account Manager who will be responsible for managing their client technical requests whether is be connectivity issue or FIX work flow errors. You will have complete ownership of Tier 1 clients within the Sell-side and Buy-side.
To help drive this growth they urgently require a motivated Technical Account Manager who is client focused and strong technically and is looking for a significant step us in their career in financial services IT.
This is hugely exciting role with a company that are going to give you a massive amount of exposure to some of the most exciting technologies in the investment banking, asset management and exchange / exchange connectivity space.
The role will include;
- System Management
- Managing the core trading platform ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Developing and maintaining the trade analytics system ensuring it meets the needs of the trading desk
- Help support client issues as the main escalation point
- Good technical understanding, Basic JAVA, SQL, Unix, XML
- On-boarding of new customers
- Working with client technology teams to implement our software and FIX connections for end-users;
- Partaking in co-ordination and tracking of third party OMS FIX connections to ensure timely go live for customers;
- Run-the-Business Activities
- Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
- Notifying Compliance in a timely manner of regulatory issues.
- Escalating problems to core development group.
This is a massive opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to take an exciting and rewarding career step with one of the most progressive software firms in the financial services technology industry. They grow internally, promoting & upskilling people into more senior positions. You will be given extensive training and the chance to progress your career.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007