London, United Kingdom
Established Luxury Business – London
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
North Starr have begun working with a client that is operating within the bespoke, luxury travel sector. Their website and systems are an extension of the luxury brand they are looking to put forward to their consumers and coming into the business, you will need to be able to portray those ideals in the programming you create and support.
This business is looking to appoint a Lead Frontend Developer that can join the experienced, tech-forward development team and hit the ground running, sharing your time between maintaining ongoing stability whilst implementing new features and ideas.
- This role is a front-end Team Lead role in a LAMP / Symfony environment:
- Commercial use of React and Redux and confident to mentor others with your knowledge
- Ability to lead sprints, retrospectives, performance manage your team and set clear goals
- Have worked within an Agile environment and understands TDD
- Experience of SEO
- Have used Webpack, npm or equivalent package management tool
- Exposure to jQuery, Lodash, Backbone
Additional knowledge (but can be taught)
- Use of Jira or similar for issue tracking
- API integration