London, United Kingdom
Systems Engineer - City of London - £70,000
Systems Engineer (Centos, Debian, Puppet, Hadoop, Jenkins, Maven, Python, Ruby, SELinux, SSL/TLS)
A young, innovative crypto-currency exchange is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their London team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Systems Engineer to join a company at the forefront of crypto currency where you will become an integral part of a company with a hugely exciting future.
In this role you will be getting involved with managing and maintaining the integrity and security of the companies systems. You will be expected to evaluate current processes, get involved with implementations and identify key areas for improvement before managing changes and deployments. You will have the opportunity to participate in the planning, development and delivery of major ground breaking projects.
In order to be considered for the role of Systems Administrator the following will be required;
- 5 years+ System administration experience
- Open source build systems such as Jenkins & Maven
- Puppet managed environments (or equivalent automation.)
- Large Multitenant Hadoop and Spark clusters
- Scripting in at least one language (Python, Ruby or a Unix shell)
- Security frameworks; SELinux, SSL/TLS, LDAP, Kerberos
- Decentralized monitoring and alerting; Sensu, Ganglia, Graphite, Logstash
If you are a highly intelligent, Systems Engineer with a desire to really make your mark with a company in the exciting stages of growth then this may be the perfect role for you. You will be working alongside individuals of the highest calibre, being exposed to cutting edge technology and will further your career dramatically. Apply today for interviews to begin ASAP. Please contact Harriet at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007