New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Hedge Fund. Our client is looking to recruit for a systems administrator to join their New York office.
The role will involve supporting the users at L2 level. The role responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot issues within Windows and Linux environments
- Work closely with teams to resolve issues and keep users updated
- Respond in timely manner to user requests
- Update documentation
- Assist and train new users
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded Hedge Funds globally. If you are keen to join a high performing environment and that is dedicated to career enhancement and personal development, the this would be an idea opportunity for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have experience in systems administration, troubleshooting issues
- A background working with Enterprise Windows, Linux technology
- You should have good scripting skills, ideally Python or Powershell
- Familiar with support processes
- Ideally you will have a background working within the financial services sector