London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading providers of Blockchain technology! Blockchain has fast become one of the industry’s most exciting areas and our client provide a platform that allows Blockchain applications to sit on and function at their highest optimization levels.
Due to their huge success, they are looking to hire Support Engineer to be based out of the New York office. This role will involve working with clients globally, supporting day to day issues with the platform.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is interested in working within the financial industry and work cutting edge technology. My client can offer a diverse role with in built career growth.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- A background in support and facing off to users / customers
- You should be technically competent
- The ability to use at least one programming or scripting language well is essential
- You should be familiar with the basics of Linux and Unix
- You should be competent at troubleshooting networks using protocols such as TCP
If you have the above skills are looking for a technically diverse role within an exciting and evolving company, then this would be ab idea opportunity for you!