London, United Kingdom
Support Analyst / Desktop Engineer - Desktop Support, Helpdesk, Windows, Server, Exchange, Active Directory, Bloomberg, Reuters, Financial Services) - £50,000
One of the world’s oldest banks is on the lookout for a talented Desktop Engineer to join their London based team in the heart of the City. The role will include sitting within the support and infrastructure team and dealing with all incoming calls at 1st / 2nd / 3rd line level and becoming a key member of the team.
As the Desktop Engineer - you will be working across a broad range of technologies and liaising across multiple areas of the business. The day to day activities and responsibilities will include the following:
In order to be considered for the role the following is important:
• A background working in a Support Analyst role
• Good understanding of Windows Server / Exchange / Active Directory / VMware (important)
• Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate initiative and work as a team member (essential)
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Must be able to prioritise and organise work effectively
This is a great role and a fantastic organisation to get your foot into. If you are looking for the next step within your career please get in touch with Harriet Lamplugh de Smith at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007 / firstname.lastname@example.org.