Sutton,, United Kingdom
Strategy Analyst - Sales & Data - London - £40,000 per annum
We have partnered with the one of world's largest market information providers for the petrochemical, oil and energy industries. They have a highly respected global presence, covering 180 markets and enable clients to grow revenues and profits through bringing first class services and products.
With offices set up across London, Singapore, New York, Moscow and Mumbai (just to name a few), their growth is set to continue and as a result they are looking for a new motivated and enthusiastic Strategy Analyst to join the UK office.
As an analyst you will provide support across the business to improve upon business reporting, decision making and implementation.Your key duties will include:
• Supporting the global sales team to drive revenue growth and market share. • Reviewing key trends across revenue and customer experience/engagement.
• Monitoring sales performance by reporting to senior managers.
• Assisting in the creating Targets and how commission is calculated.
• Ensuring the highest standards of data quality
• Implementing commercial projects within the business.
You will also be expected to build strong relationships across the business to ensure your role is as effective as possible, so fantastic communication skills are essential for this role
• Superb communication and presentation skills - the ability to collaborate, influence and challenge.
• Fantastic problem solving & analytical Skills (quantitative and qualitative),
• Time management skills, ability to manage a varied & heavy work load
• Naturally Strategic & tactical thinker
• Creative flare to come up with innovative ideas
• Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills to present data in a interesting way
• Commercially motivated, with the desire to succeed.
• Analytical tools and approaches (e.g. R, SPSS, SQL-based data environments) are an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally leading business in a role that will have a direct impact on the success and direction of the overall business. The company offers an environment of progression and support with clear career paths laid out from day one. Get in touch to find out more! 0203 587 7954 or firstname.lastname@example.org