New York, United States
Strategic Relationship Manager
The primary function of the role is to lead new business sales efforts for to acquire new client relationships and drive business growth. The individual will require a sound knowledge of FX markets and FX PB including, but not limited to, pricing, capital returns, risk management, industry utilities, ECN venues, ISDA documentation, EMIR, Dodd Frank and MiFID regulations.
- Ensure FX Product meets and exceeds new business sales targets.
- Actively and continuously review business potential and identify new business opportunities, and carry out systematic prospecting
- Managing overall customer acquisition account in their customer types
- Collaborate with the FX Sales team to develop go to market plans for net new (target) clients and support the execution of existing client account plans
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships with key decision makers or potential influencers including senior level executives
- Bring awareness of client requirements back to business lines to shape go to market plans and existing / new product development
- Collaborate with cross-department business partners in the deployment of joint strategic initiatives
- Execute a long sales cycle where each sale is expected to lead to a long-term account relationship
- Maintain contacts and sales activity in Salesforce
- Prior FX Markets sales experience essential (Prime Broking or Front Office)
- Deep knowledge of FX Markets to include options (exotic and vanilla) valuation and risk
- A thorough understanding of FX operations, operational infrastructure and novation protocols
- Deep understanding of capital rules including CEM and SA-CCR calculations, along with optimization techniques
- In depth knowledge of the execution landscape to include ECNs; familiarity with rule books, mishit policies and risk management/controls
- Solid grasp of FX venues and technology
- Understanding of high frequency trading, broker/dealers and hedge fund operations, counterparty credit management and margin.
- Full understanding of global regulatory landscape; UMR, EMIR and Dodd Frank regulations.
- Management of client, vendor and 3rd party platform relationships.
- Solid understanding of the OTC clearing and Futures execution and clearing landscape
Please reach out to Nicholas Pantano at 646-381-2067 for more details on this role.