London, United Kingdom
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER – FINANCIAL RESEARCH, SELL-SIDE, PROCUREMENT, LONDON – £80K PLUS COMMISSION
My Client provides a comprehensive range of research solutions into the financial services vertical. With a client basis on both the buy and sell-side, they have proved hugely successful over the past twenty years having worked with over 1,000 clients consistently delivering exception credit, fixed income and equity research.
- Managing a book of sell-side clients
- Up-selling to key sell-side accounts.
- Identifying and implementing potential revenue opportunities with ‘Legacy’ clients.
- Maximising client opportunities by cross selling to multiple users and departments.
- Renegotiating existing contracts.
- A minimum of 5 years strategic account management experience.
- Previous experience of selling into top tier Banks
- Previous experience within Banking / Research or market data vendors
- Experience dealing with procurement
- Knowledge of fixed income, credit and / or equities.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a well-established brand that is a market leader within the financial research industry
- Enjoy working in a high-performing environment
- An excellent salary with a structured commission scheme.
For further information, please submit your cv to Michael Pastor – email@example.com