New York, United States
Our client is a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions to the front, middle and back office of financial services establishments. They are looking to hire a talented financial technology strategic account manager with a proven track record of exceeding upselling quotas and retention targets with previous experience of selling software solutions to the financial community. The ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable record of sales success selling software licences to the financial services community
- Previous experience of middle and back office software sales ideally within investment management solutions
- Experience cross selling and up selling at an enterprise level and experience closing $250k+ deals
- Deep knowledge of the sell and buy side communities
- Strong network of C-level contacts such as CRO, CTO, CIO, COO etc
As the senior sales executive, you will work closely with the existing sales team to secure new clients within the financial services sector. You will work closely with the sales director to build an execute the sales strategy and will have full account management responsibility for any new clients you successfully on-board.
Our client is a major player in the US market but has produced some phenomenal results for decades and this hire is as a direct result of their success as is an integral part of the growth plans. They are offering a competitive basic salary, uncapped earning potential and the chance to be part of a fast paced, dynamic environment.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of sales and marketing in Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067