London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are very pleased to be partnered with one of the fastest revenue growing technology companies globally. Our client has been steadily growing with 14 years and has revitalised its product to become one of the quickest products to dominate the market in 7 years. Turning over £8M plus last year with a sales team of only 12 globally our client is respected and known across the market.
I am looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join the company and increase MRR within it's accounts and increase revenue. You will also:
- Strategically maintain a strong pipeline within those accounts and ensure maximum retention
- Map out accounts identify key decision makers
- Attend various networking events and conferences
- Work closely with a team to meet client needs
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience selling middle and back office solutions
- Manage large enterprise banking accounts
What’s in it for you?
- A bright and playful working environment
- Competitive salary
- Access to the CEO and opportunity to work closely with a global team
- An organisation that will allow you to grow and reward you well
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, bright and polished sales professional who is looking to spread their wings in a growing company and work with a lovely growing team. For more information please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com