New York, United States
Strategic Account Manager – Financial Services, Investment Research
Salary circa £100,000 basic + bonus + benefits
A leading provider of research used by investment managers and corporates globally to support investment and business decision making is looking to bolster their sales force in London (City) by hiring a Strategic Account Manager ASAP.
They are a hugely successful business and a trusted and established leader in the field of investment research. Average tenure of staff is way above industry standard and can be attributed to the fantastic culture they have built by recruiting great people and looking after their staff well.
- Managing a book of strategic customers focusing on protecting and growing revenues
- Working with your counterparts in others regions to coordinate efforts and ensure a consistent message to clients
- Ensure that clients are aware of the value delivered from the investment research and the positive impact on their business
- Develop and execute accounts management strategies
- Present to clients and attends client events to build relationships with client stakeholders and influencers
- Maintain and up to date and accurate sales CRM with regular reports to senior management on pipeline and revenue objectives
- Communicate market intelligence to relevant parties internally to support product development
- Meet agreed pipeline and revenues targets
- 5+ years of Strategic Account Management experience
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams
- Experience managing clients at CXO level
- Proven experience in protecting and generating additional revenues from strategic accounts
- Proven ability to renegotiate contacts where required to ensure both parties are getting fair value from the relationship
- A background in investment research sales/strategic account management
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established and respected brand that can boast way above market standard staff tenures
- Enjoy working in focussed and high-performing environment
- Earn lucrative bonuses to reward success
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com