Fort Mill, United States
Storage Infrastructure Manager – Greater Charlotte Area – Up to $90,000
Harrington Starr have partnered with a global financial services company in a search for a Storage Infrastructure Manager to support the growth of their company across North America. Qualified candidates should be highly proficient with EMC, Hitachi, and Brocade storage systems. Experience in a financial services environment particularly a regulated, enterprise-level financial trading environment is strongly preferred, as well as excellent communications skills.
- EMC systems
- Hitachi systems
- Brocade systems (SAN)
- Maintaining SLAs
- Maintaining backups
- Team management for at least 12 people preferred
- Ability to work a 12 pm to 9 pm shift pattern
- Financial Services domain background
- Experience working in regulated trading environments
- Experience working in enterprise environments
- Excellent communications skills
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level, email your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.