New York, United States
Sr. Sales Executive
A London based software company focused on Sell-Side Capital Markets Data, Analytics & CRM solutions has just opened a US office and are looking to start building out the sales team. With a competitive, premium platform built on the Salesforce application, they are a exciting high-growth venture with a great team leading the business. Currently they are just a few people in the US and this role is an opportunity for someone with some Team Lead or Management experience, to come in and hunt and close deals with large banks right here in the heart of NYC, while looking to the future by impacting the growth of a small organization that has highly scalable technology.
The ideal candidate will have a software sales background with a proven track record of consistently hitting goals, selling to the financial services vertical specifically sell-side, can maintain senior level conversations with C-Level executives and knows how to properly demo a SaaS based platform.
- 5-8 years sales experience in the software industry to financial vertical
- True hunter capable of prospecting, cold-calling, demoing and closing new logos
- Capable of consultative selling to C-Level executives in top tier financial institutions
- Strong Sell-Side knowledge of Front Office operations and Research line of business
- Buy-Side knowledge a plus, specifically how they consume sell-side data
- Minimum 5 years software sales experience
- Financial background, sell-side research past is a big plus
- CRM Software sales experience with integrated data a big plus
- 4 year bachelors degree required
- Ability to work in Midtown Manhattan
If this role isn’t of interest but you would like to have a general conversation regarding future sales opportunities in the Financial Technology space, please contact Ricky Singh at email@example.com.
Apply now for more information on this role.