New York, United States
Sr. Sales Executive – Sell-Side Market Data
An established global Financial Technology firm which is one of the top selling Market Data companies within their space, is looking for a hybrid hunter and farmer to close business within the sell side client base. This role with have responsibility for both Sell and Buy Side, however they heavy focus will be sell side market data sales.
- Hybrid role, but heavily focused on hunting
- Must hit the ground running and have a book of sell side clients.
- 5+ years’ experience selling market data to sell side firms.
- Experience with monthly transactional data sales with multiple year subscriptions
- Proven track record of hitting annual quota, ideally within the fin-tech market space.
- Excellent presentation, business writing, analytical and oral communication skills.
- College/University bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Knowing multiple languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be proactive with phone dials, social media networking, and attending events for new business lead generation.
- Candidate must generate sales leads and close business with sell-side bulge brackets and even some quants
- Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively
- and receiving the right levels of service.
- Work closely with the product specialists to close sales leads.
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through closing new business and up-selling with current clients.
We have numerous sales and marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646) 381-2067