New York, United States
Sr. Sales Executive - RegTech
A global FinTech firm based in New York City is looking to add an experienced Sales Hunter to their Enterprise Regulatory Software team. Known for their RegTech and Risk software and services, our client has made several acquisitions to add to their portfolio suite and set themselves up to scale across across the US market. Combining the businesses, they now offer a class A solutions suite with top-of-the-line software products and a lot of greenfield for the right senior sales hunter.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful new business hunter with a background and strong market knowledge of selling Enterprises RegTech software solutions into the Buy-Side asset managers, hedge funds and private equity firms.
- Thorough knowledge of the Buy-side community, understanding the markets needs and challenges
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about Regulatory Technology, Risk, etc.
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new major accounts in the Buy-side industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding the enterprise software sell and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 5+ Years of similar enterprise RegTech software sales into the buy-side
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Background in regulatory technology
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.