Rockville, United States
Sr. Sales Executive – RegTech / GRC
A global FinTech firm based is looking to add their 4th experienced Sales Executive to their Enterprise Regulatory Software team. Known for their RegTech and GRC tools globally, our client landed a large investment in 2017 and are looking to expand with a sales hunter in either NYC or Boston.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful new business hunter with a background and strong market knowledge of selling Enterprises RegTech and GRC software solutions into the Buy-Side
- Thorough knowledge of the financial services community, understanding the markets needs and challenges
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about Regulatory Technology, GRC, etc. with Chief Compliance Officers
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new major accounts in the Financial Services industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding the enterprise software sell and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 5+ Years of similar enterprise RegTech / GRC software sales into financial institutions
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Background in enterprise software sales to financial services
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.