Sr. Sales Executive – Credit Risk Software
A global FinTech firm based in New York City is looking to add an experienced Sr. Sales Executive to their Credit Risk Software Sales team. Known as a leader in the Financial Technology industry, they are looking for a new business hunter to help build out their North American markets. This role can be remote in the US.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in the Credit Risk software sales to capital markets.
- Thorough knowledge of the Risk Software in T1 Banking community, understanding the markets needs and challenges while carrying over a network.
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about Risk Software Technology
- Hunter mentality, this role is focused in new business sales
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new major accounts in the Risk Software industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding the enterprise software sell and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 5+ Years of experience in the Credit Risk Software Sales to Capital Markets
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Background in risk software sales to lending is a plus
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.