New York, United States
Sr. SaaS Sales Executive – Deal Management Software for Private Capital Markets
A quickly growing SaaS Deal Management and CRM firm in New York City is looking to add an sales executive experienced in selling complex SaaS solutions to Private Equity. Known for their top-of-the-line front office solution for the financial services community, our client are looking for a true value based solution seller to come in, prove themselves in sales and potentially manage a 5 person sales team in 6-8 months time.
Ideal candidates will have about 5-10 years of quota carrying value based SaaS sales experience to M&A, PE and Corporate Development and is very process driven. Player-Coach experience is a plus but not required.
There is the potential to grow into the VP of Sales for North America!
Relevant Skills & Responsibilities:
- Professional attitude and mindset, well-spoken when it comes to banking language and understanding of the M&A space, must be able to meet face to face with clients regularly.
- B2B Sales experience in the technology industry
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 5+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales to PCM
- Experience closing multiple $500k+ deals
- Hunter attitude, ambitious and can knock down doors.
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Background in value-based, consultative solution SaaS sales
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.