New York, United States
Sr. Sales Director, Trading & Portfolio Management Systems
A Global Financial Technology and software client is looking for specialized hunter selling front & middle office technology into the Financial Services community, specifically the equities world. After investing into new products to improve their offering packages, our client are ready to make a push to the market with some of the most cutting edge solutions available to the trading institutions.
Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Execution Management Systems (EMS), and Portfolio Management Solutions, etc, they have leading products and reputation in the market.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of new business acquisition experience selling Financial Technology enterprise level Trading and portfolio management software solutions into the financial services community.
?Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Understanding the complexity of a multi-stake holder enterprise sale to the C-Suite with longer sales cycles and higher deal values ($100k - $1M+)
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our clients enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 5+ years of hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas, management experience a plus
- Experience selling enterprise software with average deal sizes $1M+
- Experience selling to C-Suite, including COO, CIO, CTO, CFO and CEO.
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in Financial Technology Enterprise level software targeted for Financial Services a must.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.