Fort Mill, United States
Sr. Sales Associate - Fixed Income Analytics
A global giant in the financial services is look for a product expert that has experience closing analytical software deals in the Fixed Income space. As a large part of the firms Information Technology division, they are looking to continue the success as a key contributor to the businesses revenue model. Focused on New Business Acquisition, this role will step into a key territory, take over an existing pipeline and be responsible for closing qualified leads.
This individual must have around 10-15 years of experience in the Fixed Income space with a track record of closing $100k - $1M + Analytics deals selling into the sell and buy side.
- Product expert in Fixed Income markets with strong knowledge in bonds, risk and financial modeling.
- Selling Portfolio Analytics to CIO's, Heads of Risk, key Portfolio Managers, etc.
- Deep understanding of portfolio analytics products, including those of key competitors in the space.
- New Customer Acquisition in the Fixed income space, taking qualified leads and being that expert closing deals.
- Managing sales pipeline in geographic territory of Northeast.
- 5+ years experience as a hunter in Fixed Income with deep knowledge of products such as Bonds, Mortgage Backed Securities, Credit Risk, Portfolio Risk and more
- Bachelors degree required, MBA is a plus
Benefits of Working with our Client
- Working with bright, innovative minds in the technology space
- Exciting new products being developed, some near term and some further out
- Long tenures within the business, collaborative environment and jovial employees
- Strong benefits plan and uncapped 401k with 5% match
- $900 yearly for the gym
- 25 days PTO plus federal and bank holidays
- Very competitive base salary structure plus discretionary bonuses
If you feel you are a strong fit for the position with exceptional product knowledge in the Fixed Income space, experience selling portfolio analytics and a great sales track record, please apply in or reach out to Ricky Singh at +1(646)381-2067.