New York, United States
Sr. SaaS Sales Executive%?20- VDR
A global leader in its? space and considered a “Big 3” throughout t? he industry, our client is a financial software company with? a huge name and top reputation across the financial service? s realm. As a FinTech software vendor to the largest banks? , funds and M&A firms in the world, this is an%2? 0outstanding opportunity for someone looking to get their foot%2? 0in the door to the world of Financial Technology.
Ideal candidates will have about 5-8 years? of quota carrying software / SaaS sales experience.Relevant Skills & Responsibilities:%?3C/b>
- Professional attitude%?20and mindset, well-spoken when it comes to banking language? and understanding of the M&A space, must be able ? to meet face to face with clients regularly.
- B2B Sales experience in the technology industry
- %0? D
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales%2? 0and the ability to knock down doors
- Abil? ity to build strong relationships and leverage network to find? and approach decision makers
- Develop and%2? 0remain current with product knowledge, market information, an? d relevant news
- Break down barriers via c? old-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand a? wareness
- 5+ years of quot? a carrying SaaS sales to C-Suite in corporates
- Hunter attitude, ambitious and can knock down d? oors.
- BA / BS degree from accredited ? 4-year institution
- Background in B2B techno? logy sales
- Proficiency using Customer Relatio? nship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.?
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial? Technology in North America so if this role isn’t%2? 0suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please c? ontact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.