Burlington, United States
Relationship Manager, OMS / EMS
A Global Financial Technology and software client is looking for specialized relationship manager working with clients in the Buy-Side Financial Services community. After investing into new products to move on premise to clouds solutions, our client are ready to make a push to the market with some of the most cutting edge solutions available to the financial institutions.
Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Execution Management Systems (EMS), FIX, Investment Management Solutions, etc, they have leading products and reputation in the market. This will be a relationship focused role working with and supporting some of the largest clients on the books.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of relationship experience selling Financial Technology Enterprise level OEMS software solutions into the buy-side financial services community.
?Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Understanding the complexity of a multi-stake holder enterprise software solutions
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our clients enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 10 years of relationship management experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve high level of success.
- Experience selling enterprise software
- Experience selling to C-Suite, including COO, CIO, CTO, CFO and CEO.
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in Financial Technology Enterprise level software targeted for Financial Services a must.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.