New York, United States
Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant – PE Fund Accounting Software
A global FinTech firm based in New York City is looking to add an experienced Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant to their PE Fund Accounting Software team. Known as a leader in the Financial Technology industry, they are looking for a subject matter expert in PE Fund Accounting software to be the key individual setting the framework for the Sales Director to help build out their North American market and grow the client base.
This candidate will have 10+ years in the Pre-Sales or PE Fund Accounting realm, with at least 5+ years in pre-sales with a Fund Administrator or PE Fund Accounting software firm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responding and delivering on client RFI’s and RFP’s
- Delivering pre-sale presentations and solution demonstrations
- Gathering technical and operational information form clients
- Providing technical and functional expertise throughout the pre-sale process in collaboration with sales and professional services.
- Working with Sales, Professional Services, Product, support and development to provide key ideas to deliver on new business opportunities
- Keeping current with industry trends, news, outcomes and competitors to contribute to the leadership meetings and help keep our client’s product offering as the leader within in the space
Requirements start at but are not limited to:
- A background of 5+ years in PE Fund Accounting on the software or fund administration side is absolutely essential.
- Extremely comfortable, cool, calm and collected developing a presentation and delivering to C-Suite members of a PE Fund
- Previous hands on use of PE Fund Accounting software
- Significant experience in a technical pre-sales role with sales and revenue generating implications
- 4 Year Bachelor’s degree with an accredited institution
If you are interested in discussing sales roles and have a background in Financial Technology, but don’t feel this lies within your realm of expertise, please feel free to reach out to Ricky Singh at +1(646)381-2067 to see if there are any other opportunities that may better fit your background.