NY, United States
A top player in the Private Capital Markets M&A space is looking for a Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant to join their growing NY Global Sales Team.
- 5+ years previous experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer role in the financial services space
- Facilitate outcome-focused dialogue to understand and define a customer’s business requirements by conducting discovery calls
- Partner with customers to develop a vision for their future on the Navatar platform for both short and long-term goals
- Make that vision come to life by configuring and presenting the art of the possible on our platform through a demonstration
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Passion for technology and desire to learn Additional Background
***Financial Services industry required (M&A or Private Equity Experience a plus)
***Salesforce experience is a plus
- Work with the sales directors to help close deals within a specific territory of clients
- Coordinate daily demos/presentations for clients around the functionality and strengths of the M&A (VDR) software
- Be well versed in the financial technology marketspace and understanding of cloud services, having market, platform, and competitor knowledge.
- Meet with clients alongside the sales directors,
- Having technical knowledge of the Salesforce CRM
Our client’s products are used by a range of financial firms, including alternative asset managers, M&A advisors, corporate strategies, and LPs. Their products are used by over 600 firms, both small and large, in over 35 countries worldwide.