New York, United States
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, global FinTech services provider. Our ideal candidate will have experience providing IT support to the financial services industry and have worked for a Managed Services Provider (MSP).
You will interact directly with our high-profile, elite clients. This position will be responsible for all network and security designs, implementations, and day-to-day support for various client network infrastructures. You will be an integral part in handling various networking functions including security and firewalling while leveraging their Cisco and Palo Alto expertise.
- Prepare complex network designs for new and existing client site establishments, site relocations, network upgrades, network expansions, and disaster recovery setups with a focus on Cisco for core network requirements.
- Implement and maintain logical design models, remote VPN software, network control protocols, network management protocols, and security protocols
- Provide Tier 3 support for all network and data communication issues including private and internet circuits, routing protocols, VPN connectivity, WAN optimization, hardware, and 3rd party vendor connectivity.
- Research networking issues and products as required and leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions while using appropriate judgment in applying effective resolutions.
- Comparable network engineering experience.
- IT experience in a Cisco environment. (Must have CCIE certification or in progress.)
- Experience in Data Center Design.
- Has been involved in Network Design Architect work.
- ASA firewall or Palo Alto Firewall experience.
- Experience configuring and deploying Palo Alto network devices.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Hands-on experience with Solarwinds Orion and Kiwi Syslog is a plus.
- SilverPeak WAN optimization is a major plus.
To be considered for this opening please respond to this post with a copy of your resume.