San Francisco, CA, United States
Harrington Starr are partnered with an IT MSP to the financial sector and we are looking for a Sr. Desktop Support Analyst in San Francisco. You will be providing onsite and over the phone level 2 support so communication skills are key.
The client is looking for an independent and motivated individual to join their growing team. This is an excellent chance to work with a growing group who is looking to invest in their employees.
Some of the key day-to-day responsibilities are as follows:
- Configure client equipment to connect to network & financial software.
- Maintain client hardware: Desktop, Laptop, Mobile.
- Lite Server administration
- Occasional lifting of equipment (up to 25 lbs)
- Strong technical skills in: Citrix, VMware, Create/Manage Active Directory
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work independently
- Manage/troubleshoot hardware
- Ability to assess and prioritize work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please respond with your current resume.