New York, United States
Tier 1 Finance Leading provider of products and consulting services is looking for Business Analysts to join their organization. They are looking for individuals who have a strategic mindset and can thrive in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the trade lifecycle across the capital markets domain and will also have experience with Excel, SQL or other data analytics tools.
• Collecting, understanding and transmitting the BRDS for small to large scale project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
• Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory mandates
• Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape.
• Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain finalization of client specifications.
• Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
• Interface with stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
• 5-10+ years of experience working in a financial services industry as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
• Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
• Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives, commodities, etc).
• Experience within regulatory space (Dodd-Frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel) is a plus
• Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes and able to write requirements specifications for Information Systems
• Strong experience with SQL, VBA, Python, or R
• Previous experience performing gap analysis and working in non-operations roles
• Results orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills