London, United Kingdom
Strong SQL Server development skills and a good understanding of data modelling. The successful candidate will have hands-on working experience of SQL server development and be able to demonstrate good data analytics skills. The role holder will primarily be working on developing & supporting the existing MIS and Billing system. They will also have an opportunity to be involved in production support, cloud migration and implementation of business intelligent solutions for new MIS system.
- Work with key stakeholders as necessary to provide supports for database related technical issues.
- Involvement in ad-hoc development tasks for existing products.
- Provide support for database related maintenance works.
- Contribute to all aspects of general business improvement.
- Maintain high-quality service support and delivery.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Strong T-SQL skills (writing queries; building stored procedures; functions etc.).
- Good understanding of performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good understanding of SSIS and SSRS.
- Understanding of relational data model, OLTP, OLAP.
- Knowledge on PowerShell scripting and C#.
- Knowledge on GitHub and SVN source control.