London, United Kingdom
SQL Developer - Cheshire - Finance
Fixed Income - London
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
SQL Server, MSSQL 2008 R2/2014, SQL Server 2016, FIX, SSRS, SSIS, DTS, SSAS, Agile, T-SQL, Query Optimization, BI, Business Intelligence, MDX, D3.JS, Crystal Reports
A leading Fund of Funds Investment Manager is looking for a SQL Developer to work within their Cheshire based team focussing entirely on trading data. As a global organisation you will be an integral part of the UK operation and be given the opportunity to broaden your responsibilities, but will be an integral member of the business who integrates with the operations and trade execution teams.
You will have great experience in using T-SQL for stored procedures and query optimizations and working with the full reporting package.
Key requirements within this SQL Developer (T-SQL, SSAS, BI, Reporting, D3.JS) role are as follows:
- Excellent a T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (essential)
- Strong communication skills (essential)
- Experience of technical development within a financial organisation (highly desirable)
- Experience with visualisation tools – (Required)
- Solid Technical Understanding - SQL, MS Excel, Oracle databases (essential)
- Experience of providing end user training (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Financial Services market (highly desirable)
- Understanding of OO technologies (bonus)
This SQL Developer role is an opportunity to join a global leading financial trading organisation who have a large presence in the market due to their innovation towards financial applications and financial data. You will be working with a strong team who boast years of experience and will provide a platform for training and career progression. With Greenfield work and the opportunity to interact with all areas of the business, this is an ideal role for a passionate SQL developer who strives on technical challenges and career progression.
Please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr for more information on this role.