Southampton, United Kingdom
SQL Database Administrator (SQL, T-SQL, Database)
North Starr is working with a global payment and EPOS provider based in Southampton whose software is used by businesses to aid payment across leading edge technologies include contactless and mobile systems. You will be working on a wealth of technologies covering web based C#, ASP.NET, SQL and object oriented (OO) designs.
As a Delphi Developer SQL Database Administrator (SQL, T-SQL, Database) you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable SQL code for customer facing web applications. You will be working with some of the most exciting and leading edge technologies and be a key participant in Agile meetings across a talented development team.
My client attracts talent from the across the South East, with employees willing to travel above average distances to be a part of business that is highly regarded in the industry and prides itself on training and promoting from within.
To be considered for the role of SQL Database Administrator (SQL, T-SQL, Database) experience in the following is required:
- Implementing database software installations, patches and upgrades
- SQL Server skills including performance tuning, high availability, database configuration and management, applying database security practices
- Setting up recovery policies and procedures
- Maintaining the database (create and maintain roles, assign privileges)
- Assisting the team with SQL
- Modelling of Logical and Physical Databases, maintaining design documents and diagrams
My client is keen to find the right person for the position and keen to speak with quality developers about the opportunity to join the team. Please send through your details for consideration and we would be happy to speak through the role in more detail.