Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Our client, is looking to hire a Solutions Engineer. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Solutions Engineer and will be involved in the entire life-cycle of delivering technology requirements.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London and they are looking for an initial 6 month rolling contract to come in and help with all of aspects of the technology lifecycle. We are looking for individuals with strong AWS experience and Linux System Administration experience.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Strong Linux System Administration experience (Redhat/Centos essential) along with troubleshooting at operating system and network layers. Security experience is essential.
- Cloud hosting technologies (AWS essential)
- DevOps mentality demonstrating strong configuration management and automation skills.
- Firm believer in, and experience with, testing frameworks.
- Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL/MongoDB desirable)
- Experience hosting, maintaining and troubleshooting Java, C++, Ruby and Rails applications.
- Experience working with CDNs and web application firewalls.
- Ability to deploy and configure monitoring and alerting systems and record incidents.
- Ability to deploy and configure status dashboards and visualisation systems.
If this opportunity is of interest please send a copy of your CV with a brief description of your current work situation to the details below.