London, United Kingdom
Solutions Consultant – City of London
A leading provider of front office portfolio management and order management applications for asset management and Hedge fund businesses is looking for an experienced Solutions consultant to join their growing team in London.
This is a brilliant chance to join a rapidly growing business with an innovative product suite based on the very latest technology. You will work alongside other motivated and high-calibre consultants to analyse and implement the solutions at asset management and other buy side businesses in the City.
As a Solutions Consultant you will need to:
- Analyse client business processes and work flows and write specification documents for the configuration of the applications
- Act as a consultant on product integration strategy with customer's internal applications and 3rd party applications and technologies
- Be familiar with network topography, disaster recovery applications, operating systems, integration tools and languages (FIX, XML, etc), database applications (SQL), various hardware configurations, web applications, and application architectures
- have a working knowledge of asset management middle and back office workflow and operations highly desired
- Deliver high quality documentation of recommended solutions and architecture diagrams to clients and internal stakeholders
- Be proactive about maintaining high level of product/solution knowledge, as well as, applicable technology changes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Market leading business with an application suite that is widely considered to be one of the most innovative and flexible currently available for the front office. You will be supported in developing your asset class knowledge and technical skills and given opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the organisation.
If this role is of interest to you please email me your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 587 70007 for more information.