New York, United States
Solutions Architects Manager
Our client is seeking a pre-sales manager with a background in retirement solutions.
The coming influx of new retirees brings both opportunity and challenges that create a need for competitive solutions. As you compete for assets, how you service clients becomes the differentiator. FIS™ offers retirement services that link activities across the entire retirement life cycle so you can focus on your customers’ needs instead of business processes.
Simplify data onboarding, recordkeeping, compliance activities, tax reporting, payment processing and trade management through our comprehensive retirement services. Create a competitive advantage with access to time-saving, cost-effective retirement plan and fiduciary services.Stay abreast of the continuous evolution and expansion of investment options, market volatility and changing legislation. Reduce financial exposure associated with lag time and stay on top of critical, time-sensitive issues.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of pre-sales experience with retirement solutions and 2-3+ years of experience managing a solutions architect team.
- Preparing for and deliver product demonstrations and presentations
- Generating product demo scripts based on customer requirements
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Managing proof-of-concepts and workshops
- Working with sales team on the execution of specific sales strategies
- Assisting in qualifying sales opportunities
- Managing 8 person pre-sales team
- Planning strategy with senior leadership team and executing with pre-sales org
Skills and Requirements:
- 10 years of experience in the finance industry
- Working knowledge of databases and scripting
- Degree in finance, business or related field
- FRM or CFA certification a plus
- Knowledge of finance, specifically retirement
- Familiar with the enterprise software sales cycle
For more information, please reach out to Ricky Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org on this or other opportunities.